Tune In Is Back!!
Just click the image above! Easy as pie!
If pie doesn't come easily to you, you can try to stream manually......
Here's how to enter a stream manually:
If clicking our stream link in your web browser does not automatically start your audio software you will need to enter the stream address manually.
- Open your audio player software and in the File menu find the window to Open Location or Open URL.
- In the location or URL box enter or copy/paste the following URL: http://s2.stationplaylist.com:7028/listen.mp3.m3u
- The WRFR stream should begin playing shortly. If you need help please feel free to email or call the station.
- You're almost there!
- Once you have the necessary player installed you may want either some headphones or an amplified speaker plugged into the audio jack of your computer. Most computers output an excellent quality audio signal but it needs to be either amplified or you need to listen with headphones to get good quality sound. The WRFR stream should work well even at slow 56K modem connections. If you experience problems or stalling please let us know.
- We're just a mouse click away!
Streaming audio is a way of listening to audio content over the web in real time just like a radio. To listen to this content you must have software specifically designed for this purpose installed on your computer. Your web browser may automatically launch this program when you click on a web link, but you are dismayed when the program doesn't automatically play the stream. In that case, you may have to enter the stream's URL address manually in the program until you figure out how to configure it to play automatically.
Depending on your system and browser you will need one of the following programs, all of which are free downloads:
- PC Audio Software
- Real Player
Now all you need is some popcorn and a refreshing beverage of your choice! But, if you are still having issues, please don't hesistate to contact us. You may call the station at 207-594-0721 or